Click HERE to Listen to a Recording of Martin Wild (Managing Director of Avesta), being interviewed about his acclaimed Avesta Collagen supplement and all it's endless properties and benefits. This was a 'LIVE' broadcast presented by Howard Copitch on his popular daytime local Radio Show in Dec'15.
Did You Know? ... Once we reach our 30’s the body’s natural ability to produce collagen permanently and continuously reduces year on year. Collagen is a naturally produced protein component of the Joints, Skin, Hair and Nails. As we age our natural production of collagen permanently and continuously reduces by up to 2% compounded year on year. Avesta Hydrolysed Collagen counteracts many of the ailments and effects brought on by low collagen in the body as a result of the natural aging process.
- 20% of the entire mass of a human body is COLLAGEN... this equates to one third of our total body protein.
- Collagen is the vital substance in the makeup of all Bones, Muscles, Joints, Eyes, Blood and Blood Vessels, internal organs including the Heart, Lungs, Liver, Kidneys, Prostate, Digestive Tract, Teeth, Gums, Hair, Skin and Nails.
- The word Collagen is derived from two Greek words "Kolla" meaning Glue and "Gennao" meaning Producer. Collagen produces the glue that literally holds the body's Skin and Joints together.
- Avesta Collagen is a premium quality British product manufactured in the UK. Avesta is now one of the leading trusted brands in the highly specialised field of Hydrolysed Collagen and has been established on the market for over 15 years.
- Avesta was inspired by the life's work of a Professor of Rheumatology whose expertise lay in Hydrolysed Collagen supplementation along with the work of a biochemist who had previously worked with some of Britain’s Olympic athletes.
- Avesta is a high-strength product containing 10,000mg (10g) of Hydrolysed Collagen in each '39 Calorie' daily serving, making it one of the strongest and most concentrated collagen drink supplements on the market.
- Hydrolysed Collagen is made using a highly specialised and guarded process to create Peptides which are the Amino Acids of Collagen in their smallest and most bio-available form. In addition Avesta is enriched with 19 carefully chosen Vitamins and Minerals.
- Avesta comes in a dried powder form; when mixed with a "small" amount of water it produces a pleasant tasting orange flavoured drink with an extremely high nutritional value.
Download our FREE (10 page) Avesta Collagen Product Information eBooklet. Simply right-click HERE and select "save as" to download and keep the PDF eBooklet. Please feel free to Download and Share this eBooklet; maybe send it to a friend you think may benefit from Avesta.
- Each tub contains a 30 day supply of Avesta. The cost works out at a mere £1 per day when following the recommended directions.